Wednesday, December 07, 2005

MY blog Emails me (what a smart blog)

Did you know that you can have your blog email you when someone leaves a comment on your blog? How smart is that!?

This very text that I am a written', will be emailed to me so I can see that I just posted something on my blog and then I can GO to my (take a breath) blog to see what I wrote and posted on my blog.

Of course it works if someone ELSE posts on my blog also... It's a nice way to keep track when people leave comments.

Go to the Dashboard (the place where you can edit and mess with your blog), and then go to the "Settings" tab, then to the "Comments" tab. Down at the bottom you will see a place where you can put in an email address.

Cool

Kinda scary though... the Blog emailing me and all... all by itself... "IT"S ALIVE!!!"

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?