Friday, December 16, 2005

The new "Sienfeld" and your missing it.

Scrubs.... yes SCRUBS. Say it out loud... "SCRUBS".

Remember how you didn't watch those first couple or three seasons of Sienfeld, and after a while realized the you were missing a GEM? Remember?

If you are not watching SCRUBS, then you are making the same mistake again (and we humans are supposed to LEARN from our mistakes, aren't we?)

Scrubs is not a serious medical show or docudrama-ish "ER" type show!. IT IS "SIENFELD-ISH" FUNNY!!! It's subject matter can be bawdy and a bit suggestive at times but is pure FUNNY! Laugh out loud funny!

So unless you are ME (and I don't think any of you ARE me), then most of you will have to someday say "Yea, Seinfeld and Scrubs... two of the greatest shows ever. Wish I'd have watched those early few seasons."

I've watched ever show. I have them recorded....Now I must stop. I sound like a SCRUBS junky/freak akin to a "trekkie"!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?