Thursday, December 01, 2005

Prelude

This is where it all starts. Here I'll tell you stuff. Stuff I know... stuff I think I know. I'll also talk about, and question stuff I don't know (yet).

Did you know that Star Trek's "Beam me up" technology REALLY exists? It's called Quantum Teleportation and it has actually been done in the laboratory; http://pr.caltech.edu/media/Press_Releases/PR11935.html Do a Google search for Quantum Teleportation and you'll get up to speed.

Do you know what that little plastic or metal tube thingy is called that binds the end of a shoelace? An aglet.

Did you know that scientists are developing a computer essentially made of water (a foot square, clear plastic box full of water)? Do a search for Quantum Computers to find out more.

How small is "small"? Atoms used to be the smallest particle of matter known to man. But atoms are made of protons... neutrons etc. which are smaller than the whole atom. What are the protrons and neutrons made of? Answer=Quarks. Ok, so what is a Quark made of?

What IS the meaning of life? (since I'm not sure about the true answer to this one, I've made up my own answer... "Others". Life is NOT about YOU. It's about others... ALL others. The meaning of life is "live for the others around you". Simple. )

Why did God design our legs to bend the way they do? If they were designed to bend like a chickens leg, then we'd be able to run much faster.

If you haven't been to www.pandora.com and set up your own radio stations, you're missing out.

When do you use "Your" instead of "You're"?

I think that if we pulled all of our troops out of Iraq today, we could call the place "Iran 2" tomorrow.

So there.... you have an idea what this blog will be all about!
I'll keep addin' "stuff"... and you keep readin'... (or not... won't hurt my feelings. As I've said, "life is about you (others)"!

Comments:
Well whaddya' know about that? Me too! I mean have an pair of those stigmatism things also (one eye with a stygmatism... two eyes is "an pair of stigmatisms").

I don't know about my lenses though... I use to drink toric with my Gin. ;~P

(cool... my word verification characters read "funkasy"... snicker... is that sort of like how you can cook chicken?)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?